Thursday, May 3, 2012

Formspring Questions XXIII

Q & A time again!


Q: I know I'm supposed to like umm ask you a question but I like just totally wanted to to tell you how much I LOVE your caps! <3 Janie Styles

A: Well you don't have to leave a question, comments are totally acceptable as well. :) But thanks Janie I totally appreciate you being a fan. :)

Q: Loves your captions. Love to talk sometime. I'm Heather. Hugs.

A: Hey thanks Heather. Prolly the best way to catch me right now is email, I've been really busy lately and have not had much time for chats like on Yahoo! or something. isobellenichole@gmail.com

Q: How are you today? For real. :D Cory

A: Today I'm doing pretty good, thank you for asking Cory. :)

Q: Is there a TG fantasy that doesn't fit your usual tastes?

A: Actually there is. I don't particularly like BE (breast expansion) or really big breasts in TG. I'm also not a big fan of racial changes in TG or possession. That's not to say I won't read things of the subject matter or ever not try a caption in one of those areas, they just don't do much for me.

Q: Wow, nice pix. Any of them you?

A: I totally wish.

Also check out the new poll, be sure and vote! The results of the last one were very interesting, I really didn't think that would be the most popular answer given the subject of this blog, but it's cool. There's more people who feel like I do that I had imagined. :)

I could totally be myself in this body wrapped in latex like that! :)

2 comments:

  1. good answers :) giggle :P hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 夜秀場真人性直播間
    真人裸秀直播間
    真人直播間下載
    真人愛愛直播間
    韓國真人直播間
    同性視頻直播間
    夜間美女直播間
    祼女直播
    147大膽西西裸體寫真
    免費真人黃播直播平台
    打飛機聊天室色女生的qq午夜美女真人聊天室愛上擼成人網愛色吧成人影院色情視訊
    真人美女視頻聊天網站情人緣同城交友網六間房同城聊天室免費a片不用註冊情人視訊聊天網
    同城異性交友網成人視頻交友網美女視頻六間房聊天室女性異性按摩視頻痴漢成人網情人視訊
    免費陪聊視頻網語音視頻聊天網站台灣辣妹視訊聊天室愛伴遊網show love 視訊情人網
    同城床友交友網王朝聊天室破解台灣美女腿模視頻長沙包養網美女絲網套感圖片視訊情人

    ReplyDelete